Where we share and discuss cool tool discoveries with you!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Highlighter Worth Highlighting

We hope you are enjoying the new library toolbar. If you haven't had a chance to download it yet, you're missing out! One of the coolest things about the library toolbar, imho, is the highlight feature. Using the toolbar in conjunction with a site such as Amazon.com makes for fantastic results. Let's say you're browsing through Amazon and come across a book or CD that strikes your fancy. Highlight the title and voila! The text you highlighted automatically appears in the toolbar search box ready and waiting to be searched in the library's catalog. What will we think of next!? Now, get out there and start using the library toolbar!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The highlighting rocks!

Joy in Digital Services said...

We're so glad you like it! It does make it easy when searching for something specific!

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!!! This will eliminate my need for a separate Amazon wish list specifically for library items!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I see myself using this highlighter a lot!

Anonymous said...

Wow this highlighter is too cool

Joy in Digital Services said...

I totally <3 the highlighter, too! For a horrible typist such as myself, it's a major timesaver.

Anonymous said...

I use "Amazon" and "Fantastic Fiction" on a daily basis and for this reason Highlighter is going to be an excellent tool.

Anonymous said...

Highlighter sounds like a great asset, however, I cannot download the toolbar at home. I have AOL and for whatever reason it doesn't download to that. I managed to download it to Monzilla, but I prefer AOL. Any thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I love the highlighting tool! It combines what I'm looking at on the internet with a catalog search. How seemless and beneficial!

Gerald Schwab said...

I discovered the highlighter by "accident" after I downloaded the tool bar. It's really helpful and I use it all the time. I search online stores for books after I search the library catalog to see if we own it. Once again, a great resource!

Heidi said...

I love the highlighter feature, I am always using to go back and forth between searches. Saves my poor tired fingers! Especially since my brain cannot seem to control my fingers and their typing!

القمر السعودى said...

شركة نقل عفش
شركة عزل اسطح
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة عزل اسطح